Friday, November 2, 2012

Thank you

Thank you joanne for this collage :P 


Thank you for putting up with me, my often awful attitude and my bipolar tendencies.
For letting me have my way and keeping mum when my insecurity issues arise and I go crazy.
For soothing my ego when it is so easy to just turn your back and leave me be.
Thank you for helping me grow.

Thank you for celebrating the smallest successes with me.
for giving a reassuring smile whenever I feel lost.
for genuinely being happy for me for every milestone I reach.
and for looking at me with great encouragement whenever I feel like I've hit rock bottom.
Thank you for believing in me.

Thank you for listening to the most useless stories about my life.
And for doing so without any judgment.
For asking me how I have been every so often.
For the text messages and phone calls when I need them most.
Thank you for caring.

Thank you for being real.
For accepting me for who I am no matter my shortcomings.
For teaching me that substance is more important than the superficial.
For showing me what real friendship means.
Thank you for being a friend.

And most of all, no matter how much or how little, thank you for loving me.
Thank you for loving me without expecting anything in return.

xx
drea