Thursday, June 28, 2012

Sunday Driving - Seven Suites

Driving (or learning how) is enjoyable cos I get to go on a road trip and visit some places along the way.

 Last Sunday my friend Rules, taught me in Marikina, we passed by Greg and Sally Tree Garden Cafe but unfortunately it was closed again (I think you really have to make a reservation if you want to dine there).

 After going around Marikina several times (and my engine dying on me twice in the middle of an intersection and many times in other places haha) we decided to go to Antipolo. We had our first (and only) stop in Seven Suites  just cos we wanted to see their 'observatory'. 

Upon arrival we saw an unlimited coffee and cakes sign, we got there quite early around 3 or 4pm and so there were no customers yet but we availed of the promotion, their chocolate and caramel cake was very good but the rest were just okay. 

Entrance to the vegetable garden



Their place is lovely, they have their own vegetable garden where they have eggplants and bell peppers and aromatic plants like pandan and ylang-ylang. The view is just amazing. Unfortunately though, it rained in the evening and so we couldn't use their telescope (which, according to their staff, is the third largest in the country). 

View 


They have to cutest dining area

I'm coming back for sure in the near future cos I really would like to get to use their telescope. And avail of their unlimited cakes promotion again!