Thursday, January 31, 2013

Third time's the charm


It was my third time to go to Pinto but it has been the best visit so far. First because they opened a new wing and since it was a beautiful sunny day, they had the foams out on their daybeds and benches where visitors can sit down and have chats comfortably.

Before heading to Pinto, we had lunch at the nearby Crescent Moon Cafe. I initially wanted to go there because I have been fascinated by pottery recently and the owner is a popular potter/artist in the country. I read on reviews that their food is pretty good too so I decided that we should have lunch there. We arrived around noon and I was starving. They had a buffet but the dishes were very limited and I found the food bland. Although their Nilaga was pretty decent. In all honesty, it was pretty disappointing.

The pottery is nice and craftsmanship is excellent but I feel like most of them lacked... identity. Like I could easily find those items in the city. Although there were a few unique ones. Nevertheless, we made the most out of our visit and took a tour of the property. They have a man-made pond with some gigantic fishes. :D

We went to Pinto around 1pm. The first thing we did was sit and talk and chat then we went around. The new wing with all its paintings and themed rooms, is just plain amazing!




Kasbah!











Triathlon!


Erotic Room :S 














We left a little before 6pm then went to have isaw! :) It was such a fun low-key Sunday. I don't think I'll ever get tired of visiting this place.