Monday, September 3, 2012

Fridate at Sutra

Good food and good company, a lovely way to start my weekend. 



Being single, of course, Fridate was with these two pretty ladies. Conversation the whole evening jumped between career and boys. But it was mostly boys. haha 





Unfortunately, I was a little late and so I'm not really sure what the names of the dishes we ordered were. I didn't bother to ask but they were all scrumptious. The theme of the place is very Asian but modern. For the food, it seems that they specialize in fusion cuisine which makes each dish have very interesting and unexpected flavors. 

My friend Kayla, took these photos of our dinner before we indulged ourselves. They're as delicious as they look! 

Tasted like ground raw salmon but I can't be sure. Very very delicious :)

Kani and fish rolls with caviar on top.

Chicken and fried potatoes with mild curry and salisbury - like tasting sauce.

Chorizo and button mushrooms.


We ordered some cocktails and then moved to a cafe. We spent hours and hours talking, I don't even remember what about exactly. It was a very light conversation. And it was a very pleasant evening.